1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

My Sound Doesn't Work

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Danny Werewolf, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

So in the upcoming week of 0.11, the sound for BeamNG Drive doesn't want to work anymore. I make sure all my volumes are turned up, but the sound is still quiet.

e138e0b8dc79ee3372df3635c5f37176.png I press "test" and I don't hear any sound either.

The weird thing is, my volume mixer isn't even picking up BeamNG Drive when I'm playing it...

9b77e6f6739ab0efec1937ea4724931b.png

I even opened the game from Steam, but nothing is working. The weirdest thing is, everything else, even my other games, all have sound working, so it isn't a problem with my laptop, but it shouldn't be a problem with 0.11, since it started on 0.10. I would really like to hear those new sirens, so some help would be greatly appreciated if possible.

2. JB3000

JB3000
    Expand Collapse

I don't have any sounds as well. Just finish Downloading with Steam. Word for word same thing that you said an did is happening to me too. I tried uninstalling and re-installing ( even re-downloading) Just no Sound.

3. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Make sure that the 'Audio Device' is set to the correct device.

4. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, sounds work now. I don't understand why, but my "Realtek Digital Output" doesn't want to pick the game up anymore, or just getting picked up itself.
    (back to redownloading like, 5 sound mods...)
    Thank you so much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice