1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Navigation app broken

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Vicalutamide, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Vicalutamide

Vicalutamide
    Expand Collapse

Just as the title of the thread says. For a while, my Navigation app on the UI flickers the map in and out, and is just blank most of the time. I can't get it working again, and I don't even remember something major changing since this happened, because I don't know when it started anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. BlueIceCraft

BlueIceCraft
    Expand Collapse

Same thing happens with my Navigation app. It started working again for me, when I lowered the resolution and toned down the graphics settings. It still isn't perfect and glitches sometimes, but it's not just a black box anymore!

3. CN877

CN877
    Expand Collapse

IIRC it's a bug related to hardware acceleration for UI, however I may be mistaken.

Turn off hardware acceleration and see if it fixes the issue (although it will make your UI much slower)

4. Vicalutamide

Vicalutamide
    Expand Collapse

I had already tried both when it's on, and both when it's off, the bug is still there.

5. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

You need to restart the game for that setting to apply.
    This bug should only occur when that setting is enabled.

6. Vicalutamide

Vicalutamide
    Expand Collapse

I know, I am saying that both when it's on and off the problem is there. Game restart and all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice