1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

need a computer to run BNG

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Faction54, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Faction54

Faction54
    Expand Collapse

(first off i know there are loads of threads like this already but this question is kinda unique and things may have changed since then)

So my laptop is getting pretty old, and it can barely run Beamng in lowest graphics settings on a small map with 1 car. So i want a new computer (desktop'll be fine, i can keep this laptop for school) that will run Beamng on high settings with a handful of cars (the only other game i really play is Minecraft but ill think about getting other higher spec games if my pc is good enough) .

I know this will be expensive but im pretty good at saving and i just got a paper delivery job that earns me £40 ($54) a week. I have a friend who will physically build a PC for me, (i have no idea what im doing, this is why im writing here) but i want to know, for a self built PC:

What budget I should go for to do what i want it to?
    And, any suggestions for parts?

The max i would think about paying would be £900 ($1220), but i want to pay as little as i can for running BNG well.

2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Well, if you would want to mainly play BeamNG on your new PC, then you would need to look something with an Intel xxxxK processor, since they are unlocked & the most powerful from that generation. Or... you could watch this video :p

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice