Need for speed most wanted issues.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Bubbleawsome, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

Hi all, today I am sad. I had a deal where my little brother would buy nfs most wanted, I would buy rivals. We bought most wated today on origin and downloaded it, and he played it. Now his progress happens on my windows account too! :( It's an origin thing, and I am wondering if there is a way to have an offline account. Because I'm not going to play on his thing, and beat his game, but I wanted this game really bad. :( And I'll probably post on ea forums too. Dang, I'm sad. :(

#1 Bubbleawsome, Jun 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  2. Gabe Ster

Gabe Ster
    Expand Collapse

are you talking about the new one or the old one?
    can't you just create more accounts for carreer mode in the game? I haven't played nfs in a while but thats how it used to be

3. Goose900

Goose900
    Expand Collapse

The game doesnt allow you to change your profile unfortuneatly, its tied to Origin ><. I've got the game and pretty much completed it. And a offline profile wouldnt work either I'm affraid because you'd need the account on both origin profiles to play, Sorry.

4. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

I just sign off my network while I play now. >.< Sucks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice