1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Need help for 3rd brake

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dedoum, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Dedoum

Dedoum
    Expand Collapse

Hello everyone. I'm trying in DIY to learn how to script / repaire some parts of cars i ve downloaded.

On my tests, i'm trying to understand on a car ( Mercedes e200 ) how to stop the lowhighbeam (at night) working on the 3rd brake light. I 've found in e200.beam the glowmap where i can find the script for the lights in night, but i dont understand how to create a difference between Left / Right and the 3rd taillight.. (Sorry for my English).

The Glowmap :
    "glowMap":{
    "signal1":{"simpleFunction":{"signal_L":0.49}, "off":"signal1", "on":"orange", "on_intense":"orange"},
    "signal2":{"simpleFunction":{"signal_R":0.49}, "off":"signal2", "on":"orange", "on_intense":"orange"},
    "svetzad":{"simpleFunction":{"lowhighbeam":0.49,"brake":0.49}, "off":"svetzad", "on":"red", "on_intense":"red"},
    "svetzad":{"simpleFunction":{"lowhighbeam":0.49,"brake":0.49}, "off":"svetzad", "on":"red", "on_intense":"red"},
    "svet":{"simpleFunction":{"lowbeam":0.49,"highbeam":1}, "off":"svet", "on":"svet", "on_intense":"white"},
    "gauges":{"simpleFunction":{"lowbeam":0.49,"highbeam":1}, "off":"gauges", "on":"gausvet", "on_intense":"gausvet"},
    "lightper2":{"simpleFunction":{"lowbeam":0.49,"highbeam":1}, "off":"svet", "on":"white", "on_intense":"white"},
    "parking1":{"simpleFunction":{"reverse":1}, "off":"parking1", "on":"white", "on_intense":"white"},

When i m looking on other cars scripts, i can see more lines for lowhighbeam. But i dont understand what is missing on the e200 script.

Thanks for your help. (I dont want to leak a modified car, i just want to learn how works the beamng files.)

Attached Files:

• e200brake.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice