Need help with a broken track

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by GILDO125, Feb 13, 2020.

1. GILDO125

GILDO125
    Expand Collapse

Hi all, I’ve currently been working on some tracks made in the in game editor. I sent my mate the winrar file for the track which was under document/beamng/mods, and I also sent him the file which is under documents/beamng/terrain which is my tracks save state. But when he put all them in his game it came out like the below picture and is a complete mess, any ideas?

Attached Files:

• DB35EC9D-A98D-4684-93EF-57DDA85FE050.jpeg
    • 18308ACC-EA08-42B3-8BD8-CF1083C97AD8.jpeg
  2. bendervdb06

bendervdb06
    Expand Collapse

Try to rebuild the level with Blender and fix your scene with all your elements as you wish then to freeze a scene
    Ctrl + A in object mode all the elements must have their gizmo at the point of origin x0 y0 z0 on all your objects place so that it regains their locations as in your scene in Blender these my method
    For the creation of open world complex

#2 bendervdb06, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  3. umustbeloggedintododat

umustbeloggedintododat
    Expand Collapse

[QUOTE = "bendervdb06, post: 1117368, member: 59865"] Try to reconstruct the level with Blender and fix your scene with all your elements as you wish and then to freeze a scene
    Ctrl + A in object mode all the elements must have their gizmo at the point of origin x0 y0 z0 on all your objects place so that it regains their locations as in your scene in Blender these my method
    For the creation of an open world complex [/ QUOTE]
    Try to reconstruct the level with Blender and fix your scene with all your elements place your elements as you wish then to freeze a scene
    For the creation of open world complex
    sorry there was a sega logo, I forgot to paste it

4. bendervdb06

bendervdb06
    Expand Collapse

Another thing too
    In your documents
    Search your level directory for level when you save your level
    The data is written in beam ng drive / level / your level name
    It is very important to provide the content of this file because everything is saved there

#4 bendervdb06, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice