Need Help With First Mod

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Capricious Curtis, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Capricious Curtis

Capricious Curtis
    Expand Collapse

I am currently attempting to make my first mod, and this is just following a blender modeling tutorial off of YouTube, at least for what I have so far. I am new to Blender and all modding programs associated to BeamNG, and I am kind of stuck. I have tried to follow the wiki but it is not for an actual car, and there is not a single tutorial on how to do this specifically for BeamNG on youtube, as far as I am concerned, at least. Alas, I have crashed and burned on that front too.

Here is what I have so far:

So, the reason I am stuck is that I have no idea what to do next. If anyone can help me, that would be great. Should I try to finish the grill and stuff, or should I try to figure out how to do a JBEAM for what I have? If anyone could sort of walk me through the process, that would be extremely helpful.

Also, I have this awkward spot where there is this decorative pillar in the front, that I can't seem to figure out how to connect in, and help would be appreciated in that spot too.

All in all, I am in a sorry state with this mod, but it is my first attempt, so I am not too worried. If someone has done this before and would like to share their wisdom, feel free! And once I figure my life out with some help, hopefully we will have another Hellcat mod!

Any help at all is sincerely appreciated, and if anyone could point me towards an online or youtube tutorial on how to do a car's interior and panels for BeamNG, that would be nice too.

Basically, I need help in all aspects, such as what order to do things in, how to do those things, etc.

Again, thank you in advance for any and all help you guys can give me, as this is something I have wanted to try to do for a very long time.;)

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice