Unsolved Need help with PBR on volvo 940 mod!

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by EunosRoadster69, Oct 24, 2021.

1. EunosRoadster69

EunosRoadster69
    Expand Collapse

I would really like to learn PBR so i can use it for my volvo 940 mod! Ive looked at this tutorial https://documentation.beamng.com/modding/materials/materials_1.5/switching-from-015/ and i seriously dont understand anything! How am i even supposed to make the uv layot for the blender model in the first place? Ive read that countless of times and i still cant understand. A video wouldve been perfect but i cant seem to find a video of someone doing it.

This is a meshslap based on a w210 mod and i got this 940 3d model from a friend long time ago.
    I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me, Ill make sure to give you big credits when i release it one day which i for sure will!

No need for hate since this is my second attempt on making a car mod. The first one i lost all my blender files which was heartbreaking for me but oh well, i wouldnt be here making this mod if it didnt happen!
    Thank you for reading:)

Attached Files:

• Skrmbild234.png
    • Skrmbild235.png
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice