New 'Stuffed Crust' Discord Server for Classic Vehicles

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by atomspeed123, Dec 17, 2019.

?

Are you interested in the 'Stuffed Crust' server?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. atomspeed123

atomspeed123
    Expand Collapse

Hi all,
    I'd like to introduce my brand new Discord server, dubbed 'Stuffed Crust' which supersedes my old SlipStream server. However, this new server has a different focus.

StuffedCrustBannerClearSmall.png
    To go with my ownership of 'Eddie', a 1960 Austin A40 Farina (whose previous owner sadly passed away in October), and my great passion for all things classic cars, 'Stuffed Crust' is, as such, a community focused on the discussion, celebration and acknowledgement of classic motor vehicles.

upload_2019-12-17_17-50-10.png
    The name is a bit of a joke about how many British classic vehicles are prone to quite severe rust. This includes mine!

Its main focus is upon classic British vehicles, however classic vehicles from all over the world are welcome. The community also considers 'modern classics' as classics, as long as they were built before 1995. And this means not only cars, but classic motorcycles, buses, trains, aircraft and commercial vehicles as well.

As well as being a place to chat about classics, be it sharing what's going on with your own, photos of those at events and shows, or even someone else's project that you're interested in, it is also a place that welcomes classic vehicles in video games, including BeamNG - whether it's screenshots, general chat or even mod making.

Of course, being the gatekeeper for 'Stuffed Crust', I'll be helping to set the tone along the way. I, myself will of course keep members updated on the A40, my (endless) ownership of it and its restoration, as well as two particular BeamNG projects to start with - the first being the A40 itself (the 'Simpson Scamp', which will begin next year) and the second a 70s British small saloon car, which will be an inspired but original vehicle.

Please bear in mind that this is, for the most part, a casual but serious server. It encourages proper (English) language and does not tolerate trolls or toxic behaviour. To join you should be at least 13 years of age (which if you're a member on here, you should be anyway).

If you're interested in joining, you can do so here. We wish all new members a festive, warm welcome!

#1 atomspeed123, Dec 17, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Alex_Farmer557

Alex_Farmer557
    Expand Collapse

hey man, need a hand here. I've been approved by @Jota3214™ but i can't post in #general or any other channels, do you know why?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice