New vehicle suggestion. I think you'll like this...

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by 88c900t, Jan 25, 2016.

1. 88c900t

88c900t
    Expand Collapse

I like the current vehicle lineup and I think there is plenty of diversity there, but I think there is room for another. Since the developers created an earlier generation of the Pessima (Great car!) I think there is an opportunity to create an earlier generation to the 200BX (Nissan S14).

Now, although there is a personal preference to this (I love these cars) the sports car market in the 1980s was HUGE. Mitsubishi Starions, Toyota Supras, Nissan 300ZXs (which I own currently), Mazda RX7 as well as the obscure Nissan S12 and the more pedestrian MK3 Celica.

Now, the thing is most of these cars are more upmarket than the 200BX/silvia, but I still think there is a place for a 1980s sports coupe with pop up headlamps, either a small turbo 4 or V6/I6 (170-180 hp) and a scenario or two;) The Nissan S12 is the most logical choice as influence, but I believe there should be styling influence from the Mitsubishi and perhaps the 300ZX as well. What do you think? Am I alone on this or do you think the game would benefit from having a 1980s sports coupe? And I understand that the developers are very busy and I'll be content and thankful with the new BMW E28 that's coming out. And mayyyybe if we can choose other cars within scenarios like we could used to;)

S12

Starion

2. airman426

airman426
    Expand Collapse

Do try the "Vehicle Suggestions" thread. I hear it is a pretty rad time.

• Like Like x 2
  3. MCsupercar

MCsupercar
    Expand Collapse

Or a Nissan/Datsun 280z would be even earlier

4. 88c900t

88c900t
    Expand Collapse

True. It wouldn't hurt to have another malaise era car in the game. I just have a personal preference to cars like the Starion, 300ZX, Supra etc...

5. D-Troxx

D-Troxx
    Expand Collapse

S12 ofcourse. But please post these kind of thinks in the vehicle suggestion thread.

• Like Like x 1
  6. NotLikeThis

NotLikeThis
    Expand Collapse

The only vehicle deserves to be inserted is 240z imo. We need more modern cars tho.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice