1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

No more new versions?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Mr. Teapot, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Mr. Teapot

Mr. Teapot
    Expand Collapse

It's been a while since a 0.3.#.# update has happened. :(
    The next update better be big.

2. Deewad

Deewad
    Expand Collapse

I hope it is the smallest update ever

3. LSDMT420

LSDMT420
    Expand Collapse

What a useless thread.. Please search the forums next time, multiple threads have been created asking this same question. Progression takes time, a new update will be released when its ready. Everyone have some damn patience please..

4. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

I agree pointless threat can the ADMINS remove it please...

5. tdev

tdev
    Expand Collapse
    Developer
    BeamNG Team

We have lots of work right now, updates are in the work and will be released whenever they are done.

6. SeenCreaTive

SeenCreaTive
    Expand Collapse

It's a small team working on a very big game. I agree it's nice to be updated on what's going on, so we don't feel like the game has died, but I know they're working hard, and it's awesome.

7. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

Welp, I just lost the wall of text I was writing because Google just force-quit my browser without warning me because they randomly felt like updating it now. They aren't even waiting until I'm not using it any more. Pricks. I'm rooting this thing tomorrow, and removing both the Play store and B&N's ability to update it. Time to type and bbcode parse two paragraphs. Again.

Development works in cycles. First, the devs add features, and test the code in-house. When they feel it's ready, they put out a Feature Release. Regardless, the initial release is always the first Feature Release. The end users (us) promptly beat the snot out of the app in ways never imagined by the devs, leaving a wake of bajillions of issues in our path. The next few updates come quickly as the devs work hard to clean up after us. These are Bugfix Releases. The Bugfix Releases slow as we can't think of more absurd ways to make the app cry in a corner. Once the devs are satisfied that the amount of time the app spends in said corner is negligible, they begin work on the next Feature Release, or take a well-earned break.

Forget the 2nd paragraph and bbcode tags. (blame Google for losing this potential Shining Jewel of the Internet to the Hands of Impatience /sarcasmnoreally)

2nd paragraph tl;dr we just finished our first pass through the cycle, expect a lull.
    OP look here for update news so you don't feel forever alone.
    http://www.beamng.com/blogs/
    Screenshots!

Sorry about the excess sarcasm in this post, it's now 1 am and Google just wasted that hour of extra sleep I was supposed to get from daylight savings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice