No script folder anymore

Discussion in 'Programming' started by TheStatPow, Nov 21, 2015.

1. TheStatPow

TheStatPow
    Expand Collapse

Since the latest update i can't seem to find the .cs Torque scripts in the root directory, there was a "Script" folder and all.

Where is it now?

2. tdev

tdev
    Expand Collapse
    Developer
    BeamNG Team

It moved to gameengine.zip. Why would you modify that?

3. TheStatPow

TheStatPow
    Expand Collapse

some commands in there are useful, also, yes i do need to modify some of it for the multiplayer mod im working on.

I wanted to modify the code so the PushPlayerToCamera (not sure its named that, i have a bad memory) actually does it at the desired Position (its for position correcting since my multiplayer prototype is not 100% precise and the crash still happens on the client side thus making the position different on the other client, i like to use that function to correct the position because the car does not lose its velocity)

Also theres other useful commands and code in there, example loading the specific map so it matches the map of the server.

Or i have an active painting script coded right now, and it uses the command that sets the car's color. which i did not find in the lua stuff :p

4. TheStatPow

TheStatPow
    Expand Collapse

EDIT: also thank you for pointing out where it is now :)

EDIT2: damn, i actually replied instead of editing my first comment :\

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice