Released Node Transform Script

Discussion in 'Utilities and programming' started by Solarpower07, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Solarpower07

Solarpower07
    Expand Collapse

Hello!
    While I've been modding there's been times I've wanted a simple script that can transform nodes by a precise amount.

Well, I made such a script.

Although there are other node-beam editors out there, this one is just a simple script. No interface, just pasting the nodes and tweaking some values and running a command, it's done.

INSTRUCTIONS:
    - First you must install NodeJS from nodejs.org.
    - Next, download the .zip and extract all contents to a folder.
    - Lastly, follow the instructions.txt file inside the folder! That explains everything else you would need to know.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

So it's basically this:
    https://www.beamng.com/threads/nodetool-move-scale-nodes-based-on-a-number.9920/
    But with extra steps. Lol
    The only difference I can see is that this one rounds to 3 decimal spaces and is more immune to weird syntax, but also it's not as simple to use as that one.

3. Solarpower07

Solarpower07
    Expand Collapse

4. Taza

Taza
    Expand Collapse

5. Solarpower07

Solarpower07
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I know there are other tools out there but someone told me to put it on here so idk, also I certainly have found it extremely useful for myself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice