NOS in Gavril T Series with ram plows

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by trucker091, Jun 2, 2021.

1. trucker091

trucker091
    Expand Collapse

Good morning to game's creators,
    I write about Gavril T Series configurations with Ram Plow. Please, decrease NOS shot to maximally 300 kW shot size (because it'll be enough) or set NOS shot from higher gear or from higher RPM or do both. But the best solution will be decreasing NOS shot or delete NOS from truck.

PS: I don't want to modify vehicles alone, so if you want to tell me anything about MODIFING VEHICLES OR ANY MODS, DO NOT REPLY on this thread.
    Kind regards,
    trucker091

#1 trucker091, Jun 2, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
  2. bluethefox12345

bluethefox12345
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

the engine doesnt survive the nos

3. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Welp, it takes like 30 seconds to modify the nitrous shot to the desired amount & overwriting the stock config with the new one

4. bluethefox12345

bluethefox12345
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

if the nos was lower it would be fine the engine wouldnt blow

5. trucker091

trucker091
    Expand Collapse

I just opened Local Hard Drive :C, next program files, next Steam, next Steamapps, next common, next BeamNG.drive, next content, next vehicles, next semi, and I opened semi.zip file with 7-zip program, next I opened vehicles, next semi, next I opened file semi_engine.jbeam by using Notepad, next I changed max torque rating and damage, and I saved modified file as semi_engine.jbeam, I replaced original file by mofified one and everything works fine.
    PS: If you're saving file, it's VERY IMPORTANT to choose "all files", next to ADD .jbeam after file name, or it won't work. The best is it, that u can use this idea to modify any part of any original vehicle in BeamNG.drive

#5 trucker091, Jun 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice