Notifications

Discussion in 'GTG Mods Public' started by Gregory TheGamer, May 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys!

In this thread, we'll talk about stuff that is not worth its own blog post. Thank you for regularly checking for some basic information. Thank you.

Cheers,
    GTG Mods Team

2. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys,

we are taking the week off. We hope you don't mind but quality takes time and can be pretty stressful sometimes.

Cheers,
    GTG Mods Team

3. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Hye guys,

I (Gregory TheGamer) will be away for roughly two weeks. I have to do some important identification business. I am sorry that I have to go for awhile, but when I geet back, I'll release something nice for the Hopper a few days after. So I guess, stay tuned.

Greets,
    Gregory U.

4. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys,

I am sad to say that we have some issues. We are busy with school and we are moving to a another house. Meaning that atleast the coming two months there won't be anything new from us.

Kind Regards,

Gregory U. - Founder

5. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

What we are about to say could really hurt our reputation... But we are going to say it anyway.

We have retreated from this conflict and we'll withdraw our "copyrights". No copyright has ever existed from us, at least in a legal way. We hope you'll forgive us for our stupidity and manic behavior. We don't blame you at all if you think we're idiots. It's our mistake. Tell us what you think (if you want) by replying to this thread or any other form of contact. Thanks for listening to us for this final time.

We'll still make mods, most free, some paid. That just depends on how much we think the mod is worth.

Our apologies,
    the GTG Mods Team

6. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Hey everyone,

We have posted a new Mod Development Update! Check it out by clicking on this link right here!

Cheers,
    the GTG Mods Team

7. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

Hey everyone,

I would like you all to join the official GTG Mods Team Discord server. Here is the link to the invite.

https://discord.gg/KvN4Bx3

Talk to you in the server!

Cheers,

Gregory

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice