1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Odd minidisplay in FPS window (also in World Editor) with Reshade off

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Brother_Dave, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Brother_Dave

Brother_Dave
    Expand Collapse

Ive had this problem for a long time, if i turn on say FPS counter, its covered in what seems to be a miniversion of the screen, scaled to fit the fps counter window (see attachment). This also occurs in World Editor, if i select say clouds object, the settings/attributes window becomes that same mini screen. If i instead right click the clouds object and choose 'Inspect' the settings window becomes normal (but of course now i have the Inspect window open).

These miniscreens disappear if i activate Reshade, which strikes me as odd.

The reason i even mentions this is not becuase it disturbs me, i usually dont use the fps counter, nore World Editor but i think others are having the same problem, and hopefully this info might help.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00055.png
    • screenshot_00056.png
  2. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

I also rarely use both of them, but its the same exact thing is happening for me, its really confusing and weird...

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice