1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Odd UI Glitch

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by redrobin, Jul 19, 2021.

1. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

So I don't typically post in this section of the forum, but this little glitch has plagued me for long enough.

I run the game highly modded. I swap mods in and out fairly regularly (especially the ones found on the forum and not the repo). Below is what I'm dealing with:

dfwrgehrjtyjtuyjed.png

So those "MISSING PREVIEW" are for mods that have gone a while ago (at least 5 or 6 major updates now). In safe mode, they're gone. In normal mode they come back. It travels across updates, standard and deep cache clearing. Any ideas? I'm at a complete loss at this point.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Sciurus Prime

Sciurus Prime
    Expand Collapse

I have this problem as well and I even did a full reinstall after the last update. like you, I had the coronet and dove mods as well but they aren't among the ones that still show blank previews so I would guess it's not something specific to the mod. It doesn't seem to effect the game so I've been ignoring it
    Edit: Wanted to add that the mods in question still corresponded to folders still in C:\Users\<yournamehere>\Documents\BeamNG.drive\vehicles where mods used to be kept. I deleted the folders, cleared the cache, and verified game files through steam just to be sure and the blank previews STILL persist.

#2 Sciurus Prime, Jul 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice