1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Off road vehicles that aren't made for off road but will anyway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aerohead1999, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Aerohead1999

Aerohead1999
    Expand Collapse

Can anyone that come across this please send me a link or tell me where i can get a mod that adds off road variants to the vanilla cars?
    And ( NO RUSSIAN SITES)

2. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

In addition, most vehicles can be raised surprisingly high in the tuning menu with the "race" suspension equipped, which allows all-terrain tires to be fitted:
    screenshot_00391.png screenshot_00392.png screenshot_00196.png

Arguably the best example of the breed comes with the base game - check out the Sunburst's "off-road" configuration:
    screenshot_00393.png

A few bits of advice though:
    1. There may be some slight clipping around the fenders if you opt for particularly large wheels - try 15x8 wheels with 70R tires.
    2. Front wheel drive vehicles have a bit of difficulty when ascending slopes - but it's not a problem so long as you choose your line carefully or stick to trails.
    3. You may want to lower "Spring Rate" in the tuning menu - the regular race setup is very stiff for off-roading. Don't lower it too far though, or the car will sag and reduce ground clearance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice