Offical FH4 Steam Release!

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Jer, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Jer

Jer
    Expand Collapse

I am so exited for the official Forza Horizon 4 release on Steam, March 4th!

2. Jakux

Jakux
    Expand Collapse

I would prefer the FH3, but I guess this will have to do...

3. Wild Hog

Wild Hog
    Expand Collapse

Would be nice to at least get a discount if you already own the game on Windows but of course not. Could fix a lot of issues regarding multiplayer but eh... I'm not interested in the game anymore anyways

4. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Meh, I'm personally satisfied with the Xbox version. I have a One X and the enhancements bring the graphics almost up to par with the PC version's graphics from what I can tell. I guess there's some benefit if you:

A. Hate the Microsoft store

B. Have a good PC that can run it really well

C. Don't already own it on Xbox or the Microsoft store/Have a Playstation or other platform Forza isn't on

that's about it though, and I'm sure the Steam version won't be moddable (god forbid we actually want more than what the base content offers *sarcastic gasp*)

5. Jer

Jer
    Expand Collapse

I just tried the free demo, and my PC runs it wonderful! And I also HATE the microsoft store, can't get shit off of that, to ME, its almost as bad as modsgaming.ru
    --- Post updated ---
    AND, it means one more awesome racing game coming to our favorite gaming platform, everybody else on the thread is all "meh" I can understand, but me, personally, I am SUPER exited

6. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I guess it is rather nice that companies are slowly tearing down the platform exclusive barrier. It's a very slow transition though.

7. stale

stale
    Expand Collapse

honestly they should've ported 1 or 2
    3 and 4 are already playable on pc, and i assume this steam version will still rely on xbox social underpinnings, so there's almost no point to its release
    plus horizon 4 is mediocre at best, really hope it doesn't go the way of gta online and never die for fear of profit or player loss

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. FordKing

FordKing
    Expand Collapse

Yeah it would be nice to have fh1 and 2 on pc
    I don't have a xbox so I cant play them
    And why 4 its the shittiest forza game

9. Jer

Jer
    Expand Collapse

I haven't played any Forza game, so I am just exited for another racing game to come to Steam.

10. FordKing

FordKing
    Expand Collapse

if you like it you wouldnt understand how bad it is seince you havent played older games

11. Jer

Jer
    Expand Collapse

since*

12. Shorts

Shorts
    Expand Collapse

FH4 will definitely gain more players due to this fact :)
    Sad thing is you can't transfer your savegames if you previously had a MS Store version of this game.

13. Spoon R24

Spoon R24
    Expand Collapse

i really hate the MS Store, its full of old mobile games directly imported without any change

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice