Solved Offsetting pressurewheels

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by CaptainZoll, Feb 16, 2017.

1. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

As some people know, I have made a bruckell legran limousine, and have succesfully relocated the entire suspension JBeam, apart from the wheels. I understand that the wheel's position is based off the rtwo nodes, but I need to find where the original nodes are located, so I can offset the wheels correctly.

2. aljowen

aljowen
    Expand Collapse

I think more detail of what you want is needed since I can't tell what you are trying to do. Are you talking about the wheel offset value or about moving the wheels backwards?

3. Goosah

Goosah
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

The wheels themselves are in the common folder, and the xyz offset is introduced by nodeOffset in the wheel slot in suspension jbeam. Look here in legran_suspension_R.jbeam:

4. Deleted member 160369

Deleted member 160369
    Expand Collapse

The inner/center node of the pressureWheel is usually the center node in the wheel hub (likely in the suspension jbeam).

The wheel structure is probably where it's supposed to be already, what you need to reposition is the visible mesh (the "flexbody") of the rear wheels.

Follow these instruction to place the mesh correctly.

EDIT - Better answer above, please delete this.

5. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

fixed. that was way easier than I thought it would be...

Attached Files:

• Screenshot286.png
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice