OpenStreetMap convert here post your's osm here

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by bendervdb06, Jul 18, 2019.

1. bendervdb06

bendervdb06
    Expand Collapse

Bonjours,
    si vous avais des projet de map réel je peut vous donné un coup de main .
    envoyé moi le fichier osm openstreetmap.org qui vous interésse et je peut vous le convertir en batiment ,route et terrain google map avec relief,
    et vous fournir des solution pour avoir le trafic avec des taille de carte superieur a la normal des carte officiel actuel
    le tous et au stade experimental

Hello,
    if you had a real map project I can give you a hand.
    send me the osm openstreetmap.org file that interests you and I can convert it to building, road and terrain google map with relief,
    and provide you with the solution to have traffic with card sizes greater than the normal current official map
    all and at the experimental stage

Attached Files:

• DesktopScreenshot20190717-19441414.png
    • DesktopScreenshot20190717-19434172.png
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Eric Meadows

Eric Meadows
    Expand Collapse

Greetings,
    I've looked across the internet looking how to convert OSM data to Blender, but not sure how to do so from OSM to BeamNG. I'm very new to BeamNG but work as a GIS and remote sensing manager so I was wondering about how to get started converting real world information to BeamNG.

Regards,
    Eric

3. P_enta

P_enta
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forums.

There’s a blender plug-in called Blender-OSM which works really well.

4. bendervdb06

bendervdb06
    Expand Collapse

there are two solutions
    1 plug in GIS
    Or
    2 osm plug-in
    Free or prium
    The prium allows you to have more procedural textures on your buildings.
    The other side of osm and the generation of the forest zones with the system of particles according to the cadastre of the zone on which you work the whole on real scale personally I use osm prenium if you had other question I would be pleased to help you

il y a deux solutions
    1 plug in GIS
    Ou
    2 plug-in osm
    Gratuit ou prenium
    Le prenium vous permet d'avoir en plus les textures procedural sur vos bâtiments
    L'autre aventage de osm et la génération des zone forestière avec le système de particules selon le cadastre de la zone sur laquelle vous travaillez le tout à échelle réelle personnellement j'utilise osm prenium si vous avais d 'autre question je me ferais un plaisir de vous aidez

#4 bendervdb06, Sep 28, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice