Oscer7Gaming Videos

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by Oscer7, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Oscer7

Oscer7
    Expand Collapse

This is how to to the most AWESOME top spin of death ever! I don't have any other words to explain it!
    The best one is at the end of the video. Please watch! Thank you!
    :rolleyes:

Here is some of the most wrecked cars that still drove when I was playing the demo! Starts from the top 3! Please Like and submit your wrecked cars below in the reply section! Please make sure it still runs.

This is to show how to make the most AWESOME J-Turn takeoff in midair. So simple. So realistic. Only in an X-18! ;)
    (This will be my only video on this forum unless there are many requests to submit more of an entertaining fashion.)

This is my first thread I've started (Gotta start somewhere). When I get some of the programs to edit 3D software installed, I can start to post videos on modifications and cars I've made! Please view the video::)

This was my original game review when I had the demo. A lot of the info is correct still, but is a little outdated. As I say in the video, please post your times for going around the smaller track! Use the Gavril D-Series AWD version.

Please subscribe to my channel! I am doing a lot of BeamNG Drive related stuff soon! It will really help me! :)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-g3QedPOv7xaoDgr9zzHQ

Secondary Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCviChFS0ICHxieqoXTCK_PA

#1 Oscer7, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  2. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

Re: How To: Midair J-Turn Takeoff!

Nevermind.

#2 Godzilla!, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  3. Oscer7

Oscer7
    Expand Collapse

Um, You realize that the the topic for this sub-forum is VIDEOS, Screenshots, and artwork. As long as it's on the topic of Beam NG drive. I don't see any problem in posting it.

4. BaronRedStorm

BaronRedStorm
    Expand Collapse

Still, It's not worth a thread, go and post it in another thread.

5. Oscer7

Oscer7
    Expand Collapse

I have to admit. Even though all the comments so far don't support the posting of videos on this forum, the views of the video skyrocketed! It went from 3 views to 35! In one day! (I won't post any others unless on multiple requests to submit more ones of entertaining fashion.);)

What this video does is explain how to do a simple task such as fly a plane off the ground in the most flamboyant and unrealistic way possible!

6. BaronRedStorm

BaronRedStorm
    Expand Collapse

Well, here is a comment for the video, AMAZING!.

7. Oscer7

Oscer7
    Expand Collapse

This is really helping me a lot. It's almost 100 views. My Youtube channel views are skyrocketing into limits I couldn't imagine. Thank you very much! :)
    Please subscribe to my channel. I have a bunch of new content coming soon so check out my channel for more!

8. Oscer7

Oscer7
    Expand Collapse

Re: Oscer7Gaming Videos (Edit from J-Turn Takeoff thread)

Please Subscribe to my youtube channel! :)
    Thank you for coming to this thread! I will just post more videos in this thread so it is more convenient.

#8 Oscer7, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  9. BaronRedStorm

BaronRedStorm
    Expand Collapse

Re: Oscer7Gaming Videos (Edit from J-Turn Takeoff thread)

Subbed to your channel, liking the videos so far :3

10. Oscer7

Oscer7
    Expand Collapse

You know. When I posted this, there was only 6 threads here. NOW LOOK AT IT! Wow. Starting a trend? :eek::)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice