Other Artwork - Car Related - Crazy Invention Idea I had...

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by Artistterrymartin, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Artistterrymartin

Artistterrymartin
    Expand Collapse

When our youngest daughter was learning to drive I remembered setting red cones in the parking lot to practice parallel parking and pulling in and out of parking spaces. And thought how much cooler it would be if the parking lot had something that looked like real cars, and safe to plow into. Using two cardboard cutouts of a car front and back and cutting slits where they both intersect, its possible to make a 3d car. Similar to how low poly trees are made in old games.
    The printing cost would not be covered with the 14.99 price point, but the cardboard pieces in bulk would be. It would fold up and be sold in the packaging that is similar to the windshield sun things people buy. folded like a paper fan when not un use.
    Only way it would be profitable would be to make a large stencil of an outline of a car, and maybe a couple for windows and paint roll with cheap paint a cartoon car.
    It is something that everyone could use at least one time in their life.

Attached Files:

• 3b.jpg
  2. BiscuitTheCollie

BiscuitTheCollie
    Expand Collapse

I like how it has a Cobalt SS side view, but a Skyline GT-R rear view.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Artistterrymartin

Artistterrymartin
    Expand Collapse

I did not think that would be noticed :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice