1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

people

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crusher569, Jun 24, 2017.

1. crusher569

crusher569
    Expand Collapse

has any one come up with a mod to put drivers and passengers in all the cars in beam ng.....?

2. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

No. It's a commonly requested feature, but so far, no.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

The devs themselves have stated that they will never include people with the base game because it would push the rating into the red end of the gore-splatter zone. They are also unlikely to approve any mod for the repository that adds people to the game in order to manage the game's image.

I think there may be a mod that places the crash test dummy made by @synsol into some of the official cars. I do know that it is an option on the Olds Fullsize mod, provided that you read and follow all installation instructions correctly.

4. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

I talked with nadeox about the same subject, and he said people were OK, but they couldn't go on the repo.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

[Deleted]

#5 Nathan24™, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  6. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

It's already been answered, just let the thread die. Now it's back at the top.
    :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. davidinark

davidinark
    Expand Collapse

And thus why unofficial mods from sketchy sites will always be a thing for BNG. Same reason you have to get real-world cars from sketchy sites (if you can't find them buried in the forums somewhere).

FWIW, if you poke around, you can find STiG models and Crash Test Dummies. For that matter, many games have people in them and the people dodge oncoming traffic as to avoid the whole blood/gore issue. From a technical standpoint, though, I can see where having people running and dodging could be a huge resource hog and make the game lag.

8. Spede3

Spede3
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice