1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

pessima engine mesh bug.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by falcon xr8, Sep 27, 2015.

1. falcon xr8

falcon xr8
    Expand Collapse

Hi guys. So after the patch this glitch happened. ( sorry if it's a known bug or has already been reported. )

But the 4cyl engine meshes will no longer load. The car still drives ok. But engine mesh is gone.

I have no mods at all on the pessima. And i did clear the cache.

Also the v6 mesh works fine. So not sure what's going on :(.

I hope the screenshot helps.

Attached Files:

• What the hell.jpg
  2. Latios Jeff

Latios Jeff
    Expand Collapse

I encountered this same bug/glitch too with the engine mesh not existing as soon as I decided to look under the Pessima DX. It's pretty hard to notice when you're just driving along since it doesn't affect the car's mobility and from the fact that you can still hear the engine too, so in a way it's still "there". I haven't checked the hit box debug at the time when I noticed it.

3. Funky7Monkey

Funky7Monkey
    Expand Collapse

Unable to confirm atm, but it looks like someone (a dev maybe?) accidentally deleted the I-4 engine. Or renamed it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice