Released Pessima - V8 Engine Swap + optional RWD & AWD conversions

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by stbest95, Aug 8, 2015.

1. stbest95

stbest95
    Expand Collapse

Unbenannt.PNG

Hi guys,

just a little mod i did for myself, but i decided to realease it here in case anyone is interested.

this replaces the 2.7L V6 engine with the gavril 4.5L v8 stage 2, i also changed the manual gearbox to fit the engine better.

this only affects the 2.7L versions:

the 2.7L automatic is still FWD and uses the stock gearbox (except for changed clutch torque etc). i left it as is, since the gearbox is used in other versions as well.

the 2.7L manual is now RWD with a limited slip diff, (or AWD, depending on the version u are using) and uses a customized gearbox.

[Note: this mod does not change the 3d model of the engine, nor does it add a visible drivetrain]

edit:

added 2 versions. now there is a AWD , RWD and FWD version.

v2 update:

AWD v2: better shift points, power distribution moved towards rear wheels for improved handling, limited slip front diff
    RWD v2: better shift points (still way too much power for those skinny rear wheels)
    FWD v2: better shift points, limited slip front diff

Attached Files:

#1 stbest95, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
  2. Jester The Joker

Jester The Joker
    Expand Collapse

Re: Ibushi Pessima - Garvril V8 Engine Swap / RWD conversion

how about a awd version? and more rear grip :p

3. Jester The Joker

Jester The Joker
    Expand Collapse

Re: Ibushi Pessima - Garvril V8 Engine Swap / RWD conversion [PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD]

dont do that, this mod is very well worth keeping on here

4. stbest95

stbest95
    Expand Collapse

Re: Ibushi Pessima - Garvril V8 Engine Swap / RWD conversion [PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD]

thanks alot dude :) i just saw how much hate all these smaller modifications where getting on the forum
    and i thought it might be better to get rid of it before people start hating

edit: i guess ill leave it for now

5. Jester The Joker

Jester The Joker
    Expand Collapse

leave it left here, i honestly see the pessima as a great vehicle for modders because of how rubbish it is standard

6. luckyman

luckyman
    Expand Collapse

Hey. do not repleace the orginal engines. addon to the engine file. This is a start but some of us still want our old engine lol.

7. stbest95

stbest95
    Expand Collapse

you dont have to replace it, just place it in the mods folder in my documents

edit: oh sorry i over read that ^^ yeah ill look into making it seperate

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice