1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Pigeon speedo

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by BigMac, Jun 26, 2014.

1. BigMac

BigMac
    Expand Collapse

Not saying this is a bug, but putting it here because it seems like the most sensible thing to do.

Right,
    Has anyone noticed the speedo on the pigeon being 'shakey'? I have searched but couldn't find anything to do with it :(

2. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

the in car one or the GUI one?

I have noticed the front wheel is quite wobbly on the pigeon and I think (but havent double checked) that the speedo gets its data from the front wheel on that car.

3. BigMac

BigMac
    Expand Collapse

The in car speedo :( I haven't really noticed the wobble on the front wheel :p

4. Roadside_Racoon

Roadside_Racoon
    Expand Collapse

The same thing happens to me. In the cockpit view the camera is all over the place.

5. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

The pigeon has no shock absorbers and is very flexible so I think the speedo shaking is probably the fact that the car's reference nodes are constantly flexing about such that the speedo moves around

6. Hashbrowns

Hashbrowns
    Expand Collapse

I would agree with that but, my needle seems to go through the background texture... so I do think that is a slight bug. Also even when the car is not moving it still gives signs of this "glitch".

7. BigMac

BigMac
    Expand Collapse

Seems like a logical explanation :p Maybe some smoothing can be added in the future?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice