1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Pigeon's front suspension breaks when putting on stabilizers

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by NismoR35, Jun 29, 2015.

1. NismoR35

NismoR35
    Expand Collapse

So, as the title says, it seems like the Pigeon's front suspension seems to be very fragile now, since when putting on the stabilizers, the truck resets itself as usual, but the small drop evidently breaks the front suspension. Looking at it visually, it doesn't look like anything's broken, but the front end "shudders" like when you remove the coil overs or such from a car, and the steering barely turns left or right. I don't have any mod related to the Pigeon installed far as I know, and I have deleted cache, so yeah.

2. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

I encountered this recently too, I think the stabilizers weigh too much for the feeble strut holding the front end up. Either way, once the stabilizers are put on, the thing shudders and can't accelerate very well.

3. jammin2222

jammin2222
    Expand Collapse

The pigeon has stabilizers? How do you put them on? I don't see that option in the parts selector.

4. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

Untitled.jpg

They're under "Body"

also here you can see that the Pigeon's front end is sagging

5. jammin2222

jammin2222
    Expand Collapse

Doh, I never noticed you could expand the options like that! I thought each section only had one item in it. What a wally.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Edit: yes I see the problem too. The original front suspension seems fine. The default suspension just caves in under the weight of them.

#5 jammin2222, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice