1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Pink box and Cpu not strong???

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Monsterjam9876, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Monsterjam9876

Monsterjam9876
    Expand Collapse

ok so i have had BeamNG for a year now and i had to reinstall becuase i had to move my computer. so i just reinstalled the game and when i turned full screen off there is a pink box around the actual game and and i cant click anything. im also having another thing where its telling me im useing a intell GPU and to use a different one. i have used the same on on the game for a while and it never said this. i dont understand what going on and i hope some one can help. that you for your time.

2. SebastianJDM

SebastianJDM
    Expand Collapse

not sure about the gpu, but pressing alt+enter should get rid of the pink box

3. QuickWittedHare

QuickWittedHare
    Expand Collapse

The GPU box is there because the game's "Minimum" requirement is a Nvidia GTX 550 TI, which is better than what you have (an Intel). Even if the minimum requirement is a GTX 550 TI, the game should still work I would think even if it is not the minimum as long as you haven't had problems before. My computer has an Intel HD 4600 graphics and the game, while only on "lowest", works fine.

4. SebastianJDM

SebastianJDM
    Expand Collapse

mine is shit and fps is shit but i just get rid of that box every time i play

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice