Cancelled Port of Beam

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1), Oct 30, 2017.

1. Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1)

Gamer Alex (AlexKVideos1)
    Expand Collapse

Well, I hate to do this, but this map will never be finished, so I am releasing it on the forums. Port of Beam was supposed to be another map similar to my Industrial Creek map, and this is where the problem started. I lost interest in making the map because it was too similar to Industrial Creek, which I just had made at that time. Then, I started the Seekonk, MA map and this project stalled. The nail in the coffin was when the Port Remade map came out, and I just stopped working on it. I just found it recently, so I decided that instead of just staying on my SSD, I would release it for someone to enjoy, or maybe even finishing it. There really isn't much to say...

Important Note: I am allowing this map to be modified, and posted on the resource by someone else, just my one requirement is that my name is listed as one of the makers of the map.

Screenshots:
    screenshot_00016.png
    screenshot_00017.png
    screenshot_00018.png

screenshot_00023.png
    screenshot_00024.png

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

Aww, sad, but at least someone can finish it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice