WIP Porting BeamNG.drive cars to Source Filmmaker

Discussion in 'Utilities and programming' started by QUTER[6PuGADA™] 2, Aug 25, 2019.

1. QUTER[6PuGADA™] 2

QUTER[6PuGADA™] 2
    Expand Collapse

Well,it sounds like an impossible thing, that will never be released.

I found the way how should I port vehicle models to Blender.I hope my friend will help me with combining engine and extra parts,maybe porting.So,let's say that it's currently on WIP stage,for now.

Here's a WIP:
    upload_2019-8-26_10-33-58.png

I don't know about the copyright of getting acess to original car models. If there will be some copyright,I'll make a private release to some people.(i don't think that they're know about BeamNG xd)

I want to make it cuz' there aren't any good car models in SFM(there are some, but not much).If I make a private release,animators will have a lot of different cars to choose.

And I want to make some crash variants to make it realistic. But at first I just want to find and extract car models to Blender.

Also,if I will port BeamNG vehicles to SFM, it will be easy to animate a project I named "Darkstig".
    It's on experimental stage,but trailer may hopefully come on Halloween.

Also, character Darkstig belongs to awesome youtuber CrashBoomPunk.Check him out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN1i5mDtOx0m_3Z18WsSibA

I will be glad for every answer you say!

#1 QUTER[6PuGADA™] 2, Aug 25, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice