1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Poting beamng models

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by missionsystem, Sep 24, 2019.

1. missionsystem

missionsystem
    Expand Collapse

hi,
    would i be able to port a beamng rim and export it to automation and post it on the steam workshop?
    thanks

2. Superchu Frostbite

Superchu Frostbite
    Expand Collapse

So this is more of a question for the Automation forums, as this would be a mod for that game and not this one. It is clearly possible. anything is possible. would it be easy? probably not. Do you know where to find the 3d model for the rim you want? if not, I suggest you find out how, then go to the automation mod making forums.

3. missionsystem

missionsystem
    Expand Collapse

I know exactly what to do, I have made the rim. I'm not going to upload it as a staff member has told me that it is not allowed due to copyright.

4. Superchu Frostbite

Superchu Frostbite
    Expand Collapse

A staff member here or on the automation forums? You can still port it into automation, as long as you don't upload it anywhere and you just use it for self use.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice