1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Problematic Throttle on SBR4

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by VWlove38, Sep 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. VWlove38

VWlove38
    Expand Collapse

Happened to me a few times, easily reproducible. Whenever I accelerate with an SBR 4 TTS2 DCT in manual mode with 60-70% throttle to about 100-110 km/h (going from gears 1 to 7) and then downshift to second (to simulate a kickdown, again, in manual mode) the throttle is stuck at 25% until I come to a complete stop or shift to park. In addition, while the throttle is stuck the transmission doesn't react to any input (it does appear in the gauges but using the debug, I can see it's stuck at 4th gear). Sorry for the long message, Hope you can fix it!

#1 VWlove38, Sep 16, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  2. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

I've experienced a similar problem. Using automatic transmission occasionally the SBR4 throttle tends to get stuck at 50% for me. Doesn't usually respond until the car hits something.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Do you have any SBR4 mods in your cache, particularly transmission or engine, which could possibly be affecting this?

4. VWlove38

VWlove38
    Expand Collapse

I have 0 mods related to the SBR 4. Can you try to do what I did and see if it happens to you?

5. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Sure, I could try it out

6. ThreeDTech21

ThreeDTech21
    Expand Collapse

Same here the hillclimb gets stuck in 3rd or 4th gear and I have to stop the car for it to shift again, no mods related to the car.

7. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. ThreeDTech21

ThreeDTech21
    Expand Collapse

Ok thanks! There should be a "fixed" or "working" title appendage to threads here if they are being looked into or fixed, this would help qual the creation of more of the same bug reports somewhat.

Also, maybe I missed it, but there should be a bug forum log of all the bugs found and repaired based on this forum section with the name of the bug finder or finders and the fix date, this would have the double effect of making users bug check more often and thoroughly ( wanting to get there name on the bug fix board) and feeling like we are all contributing to the game in meaningful ways as quasi developers, I'll post this in the ideas and suggestions page also.

Added to that the bug fix board should have a permanent fixture for all time, even after the game final release the bug fix board will still list the names of users who found bugs and helped the game even if its 30 years from now, incentive indeed.

#8 ThreeDTech21, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice