1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Problems opening. PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by tytylm99, Nov 1, 2013.

1. tytylm99

tytylm99
    Expand Collapse

Yesterday I had transferred BeamNG to my work computer and was able to open it. So today I went on my gaming computer to play it (which is the one I purchased it on) and it wouldn't open. It kept on crashing. I did some research that if you open it on another computer, Beamng has a way to stop the user from using it. I have deleted it off of my work computer and I want to know if there is a way to redownload this amazing game. I lost my purchase order number thing but I have proof if need with my PayPal. Please respond and thanks!:)

2. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

This shouldn't have happened. Chances are one of the files got cut instead of copied, and now the game is freaking out. I have it on my gaming desktop, my mediocre laptop and on a flash drive to take wherever I go. (You can fully contain all of the game's files on a flash drive and run it directly off of one, it's awesome, albeit slow to load if not using USB 3.0.) Also, if I were you I would copy-paste your download/serial e-mail into a text document of some description for safekeeping, so you don't have to file a support ticket if you delete/lose the e-mail. :)

Edit: Opps, you lost your support E-Mail. The game keeps its serial number in a file called serial.txt, but I don't know if you can find your order number anywhere... Anyways, I think you can file a support ticket with support@beamng.com if I remembered that correctly. It may take a while to get a response as I think they have several dozen tickets to respond to at the moment, and there are only four of them.

Or fill out this form: http://www.beamng.com/contactus/

3. tytylm99

tytylm99
    Expand Collapse

So what should I do? Thanks

I have found my serial number but how do I redownload it? Thanks

4. Deewad

Deewad
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice