Unsolved problems with addon maps

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by That Subwoofer Kid Mk I, Aug 27, 2020.

1. That Subwoofer Kid Mk I

That Subwoofer Kid Mk I
    Expand Collapse

(bear in mind that i have no issues with addon vehicles and wheelpacks) i tried to manually install a map placing the zipped map files in the correct "C:\Users\Terra\Documents\BeamNG.drive\mods" folder aswell as C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BeamNG.drive\content\levels and when starting the game it shows that the maps are installed in the main menu mods catagory with the correct names even loading a video with it. upon going to play said maps, they do not show up in the map select list... i then removed the zips and subscribed and installed from repository. after the maps finished installing from repos i went to the installed mods catagory to make sure they installed correctly and they DID show up as installed maps in there. but again upon restarting the game (checking to see if theyre still installed in main menu mods catagory and they were) they still do not appear in the map list to select and load in.

Attached Files:

• Screenshot_2.png
    • Screenshot_3.png
    • Screenshot_4.png
    • Screenshot_5.png
    • Screenshot_1.png
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice