1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kummituinen, Sep 27, 2013.

1. kummituinen

kummituinen
    Expand Collapse

I bought the game before creating an account, can't access the .DRIVE part of the forum.
    Please upgrade my account or do something, or do I need to buy it again?
    I do not want to put my name on this forum, do not want to tell it to people on the internet.

2. deject3d

deject3d
    Expand Collapse

if you refer to your email receipt, there should be a link summarizing your purchase and providing your cd key. somewhere on there is a way to link your newly-created forum account with that purchase.

i don't remember the specifics, but I know it's there somewhere because that's what I used.

3. kummituinen

kummituinen
    Expand Collapse

I bought it with my father's paypal, there's no CD key, only fastspring email saying that thank you for the purchase.

4. Nish01

Nish01
    Expand Collapse

There should be an email with your license-key and a url to link your account. Have you checked your fathers email? Junk folders and all? If it was set to your email then check yours.

It should be osmething like this (i bought it months ago so it mightve changed. probably changed actually)

5. kummituinen

kummituinen
    Expand Collapse

Yes, my father and I checked it few times and I have been trying to find it, he only got the paypal message about sending the money, nothing sent to email. Oh yes, sorry, I said about fastspring email, my father said something about it but there was not an email, I am sorry.

6. Nish01

Nish01
    Expand Collapse

Hm weird, maybe its taking longer than usual im not sure. But it should come via mailer@fastspring.com , try searching that in your/your dads inbox and see if maybe it got buried. (what i had to do to re-find mine)

Other than that i suggest checking this thread http://www.beamng.com/threads/1471-...ed-Invalid-serial-Problems-on-Account-upgrade

7. kummituinen

kummituinen
    Expand Collapse

I bought it about a month ago.

- - - Updated - - -

No worries, folks, a fellow moderator fixed it! Thank you for the help!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice