Promote Your Youtube Channel (Updated Thread)

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Twitch Axis, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Twitch Axis

Twitch Axis
    Expand Collapse

There was a thread for promoting youtube channels, however it lost attention and became extremely old. I decided to make a new one considering my Youtube channel is not popular. So for all of the people who want more Subscribers, Likes, Comments, and views, post a link to your channel. I am thinking if we can all do a Sub4Sub type of thing, we all can gain more subs quickly.

Here is my youtube (yes, its cringey don't judge)

2. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

3. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

I just press F2 to start recording and F3 to stop, then I drag and drop recording to YT upload page, which might explain why my videos are quite poor, but I have thought of leaving making pretty videos for those persons with visual talent (I have no talent, but I'm stubborn).

Of course to recording to work I need to have OBS Studio running, for codec I use Intel Quick Sync Video, that requires iGPU to be enabled though so if you don't have such intel CPU that has iGPU, I think your option would be Nvidia Shadow Play or something like that, or then use NVenc in OBS.

Editing is part I don't know much about, Windows Movie Maker 6 is nicest to use, it requires a hack with 60fps 720p video output, but no matter how I set options in that, I get pixelated mess as an output, but it is possible to make some blurry videos with it. Other options cost money, a lots of money, other free options that I have tested have been useless, so I just drag unedited videos to YT and some people gets sometimes a laughter from short clip, mostly clips are rather boring I guess, so I try to keep them short.

I guess I should give link to my channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxaSFWYhdnEAFHq9FzXV6Gg really would need to start organizing clips again and put them to categories or something, don't have much time for that though.

It seems I have 18 subscribers and over 130 videos, I did mention my channel being a video dumpster. If people like from some clips, that is fine, but I am bit surprised that there are subscribers as I don't put out videos like products or try to get subscribers.

4. Jsap20

Jsap20
    Expand Collapse

5. DutchyGamer

DutchyGamer
    Expand Collapse

6. Racermon

Racermon
    Expand Collapse

7. DutchyGamer

DutchyGamer
    Expand Collapse

8. Leon1996

Leon1996
    Expand Collapse

Since everyone is promoting their channels, here is mine (the thread in Videos, screenshots and other artwork is only about my BeamNG.drive videos, I still have some rare non Beam videos too): link

9. Silvally

Silvally
    Expand Collapse

10. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

This isn't my Channel but it' still good A Knight's Night! he makes Youtube Poops that are really good and funny and some times fucked up Youtube Poops

#11 nosraenyr kcirtap kcin, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  11. Jsap20

Jsap20
    Expand Collapse

Mine is basically BeamNG, some kids ask for "Minecraft" but the channel is more of a driving game channel

12. Feinstein

Feinstein
    Expand Collapse

13. Insanegaz

Insanegaz
    Expand Collapse

I spent a long time on this yet a car jumping over a bag of crisps gets more views .

14. Mr.Blueboy

Mr.Blueboy
    Expand Collapse

15. nosraenyr kcirtap kcin

nosraenyr kcirtap kcin
    Expand Collapse

I just made my first video

16. Puzzle

Puzzle
    Expand Collapse

17. JetPoweredMacintosh™

JetPoweredMacintosh™
    Expand Collapse

I have a couple more videos on my trashy channel (sorry for the slight bump)

18. ConcordeLXi

ConcordeLXi
    Expand Collapse

ha ha i made funny meme

19. SRICKLAB

SRICKLAB
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice