1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Question about scaling and moving an existing mod part

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by supercharge71, Sep 4, 2018.

1. supercharge71

supercharge71
    Expand Collapse

Hi all, I was wondering how hard/if at all it would be to scale the antenna mod on the d-series to another part of the truck and make it taller. The reason I am asking is because I am building a prerunner d-series in game from a bunch of different mods new and old.
    Below I have a picture of the truck and the red line is where the mod currently puts the antenna, I would like to shift it to where the blue line is and make it that tall, can it be done?
    Untitled.png

2. ItsJustCurtis

ItsJustCurtis
    Expand Collapse

Moving it should be simple, if you go to the JBEAM file for the antenna, simply change the 'offset' value of the part until its in the right position. It might be an idea to add a new JBEAM to the file with a different name so you can keep the original as an option. Making it taller in theory just needs changes to the 'scale' value, but in my experience doing that makes the part invisible, though I don't know if that was a mistake on my part.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice