1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Question For One of the members that make BeamNG. Drive.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aerohead1999, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Aerohead1999

Aerohead1999
    Expand Collapse

So i had a question or few i guess about Update information about the upcoming updates, fixes, etc.
    So Is there somewhere other than the DEVBLOG that i can go to see what is in works or is the DevBLOG the only tab we get to use to see what is in the works at this moment?
    Second, Will there be Community votes on what you guys will be Working on, I noticed there was a thread back in 2015 that allowed us to vote which car you guys will add to the game next, Will there be any others in the future, And i understand that right now you guys are working on Visual updates and fixes I fully support that and i don't want this post to come out like a Ungrateful disregarded post in other words Ignore the fact of what you guys are working on.
    Three Just keep up the great work and i Respect what you guys are doing for us!

2. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

In the Dev Blog you will see most of the content the devs are working on.
    There is also a section of the forums called MicroBlogs
    https://www.beamng.com/forums/microblogs.170/
    You can find some other content they might be working on there!

3. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

AFAIK, the thread for voting on cars wasn't actually officially made, and probably wasn't actually followed up by the devs. though I do admit, they may have seen it and gauged from that what kind of cars to start working on more...

4. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Aerohead1999

Aerohead1999
    Expand Collapse

Thank you from the people who posted and gave me links to information and more about the blog, I understand about the blog but i did not know about the microblog i understand that there was a Forum with things that has to do with updates etc,
    Thank You

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice