Unsolved Quickplay spawnpoint issue

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by CreepyCarpet, Jun 14, 2018.

1. CreepyCarpet

CreepyCarpet
    Expand Collapse

I am attempting to create a quickplay circuit and I have everything working except the spawnpoint. I have a SpawnSphereMarker in my main prefab named prefabfilename_standing_spawn which should work AFAIK. My spawnpoint however ends up underneath the map. When I look at the official quickplay circuits that seems to be the way it is done, that is with the prefabfilename_standing_spawn naming scheme but no reference in the JSON file. The circuit I am making is for the Endurodrome and I have attached the current state of my mod. I hope someone can help because I am a bit stuck.

Attached Files:

2. HighDef

HighDef
    Expand Collapse
    Game Design, QA and burnouts.
    BeamNG Team

I'm not sure if it will help but have a look over the code for my quickplay pack and see if it can help guide you,

https://www.beamng.com/resources/highdefs-time-trial-pack.2772/

3. RyvyLo

RyvyLo
    Expand Collapse

I didn't tested if the issue was what I spotted, but I think it should be a step in the right direction :

Your .json is named endrurodrome_race while the rest of the files are named endurodrome_race.I think you've typed one 'r' too much. The rest of the files seems to be in order

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice