Racing Championship 6 - Hustle and Bustle

Discussion in '#BeamNG Racing Championship' started by BombBoy4, Apr 25, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

This is our sixth official championship. This time, we will be using the Wentward DT40L city bus to make full stops around multiple cities as fast as possible. You will need to use the "S" shifting mode to get optimal launch speeds from the stops, though it is only a recommendation, not a rule.

Anyone may participate in the championship, and you may post/join both events any time before the due date.

This championship will consist of 2 events over 2 weeks:
    • East Coast USA - 1 Mangold St - Test Time: 2:44.59
    • Jungle Rock Island - N1 Industrial Viewpoint
    To participate, do this event by going to bus routes, selecting the map, then selecting the route. In the settings, leave strict stops at "yes." Then upload a video or replay file of your best run by the posted date for the event. Post your time and the video in this thread. In the video description or your post, include whether you used a keyboard, controller, or steering wheel. Also include fastest lap and total lap, as well as a screenshot of the end.

There is only 1 vehicle allowed for this championship, the Wentward DT40L. You may tune this to your heart's content, as long as it uses only vanilla parts, no JATO system, and must have a body with all doors and a roof.

Finally, please use only 1 post per event for both of your runs. It helps a lot when going through to tally scores. Any questions please ask in the dedicated questions thread (click here).

If I missed anything in this post, please let me know. Also, if you have done a championship in the BeamNG Rally Group, you should already know the rules here. This group is heavily based off of that.

Current Tally (N/A)

This championship will end Saturday, May 12th. Good luck :)

#1 BombBoy4, Apr 25, 2018
    Last edited: May 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  2. DriftinCovet1987

DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

Well...here goes nothing.
    screenshot_00138.png
    Bus Route: 1 Mangold St (ECA)
    Driving Method: Keyboard
    Time: 2:57.85
    Damage (optional): Well...not all that much.
    screenshot_00139.png
    Also, this bus has got both rear bumpers and almost all signage removed, the T350 turbo, the 6A, and a 3.42 locking diff. However, I did not remove the safety interlock (as I presume BombBoy did), as I think that that's cheating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice