Radio App

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Carbender, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Carbender

Carbender
    Expand Collapse

A simple radio app that you can play music through in BeamNG with added muffled car stereo sound effects. (A: That will be added into BeamNG if this is created, I know Gabester makes some sweet tones.) or (B: Play your own music that you can put into a "Music" folder in BeamNG's documents folder.)

P.S: I know this would be no where near a priority for the team atm, it's just an idea. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

Something like an Independence FM would be nice, I usually just play music with WMP but then that's two different volume levels to keep track of. You have my +1.

3. Deleted member 1747

Deleted member 1747
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, something like ETS/ATS. I'd like the idea of having higher frame-rates when i drive along at full speed

4. nupmuk

nupmuk
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dudeman

Dudeman
    Expand Collapse

this would work perfectly because it coud be made in html and they already have music (gabester)
    ps: if you haven't checked out his soundcloud already I suggest you do, he makes some great tunes as carbender said

• Like Like x 2
  6. airman426

airman426
    Expand Collapse

As long as there is a classical or classic rock station, I'm happy. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice