Rain and Snow elements for the Weather settings ingame

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Vital, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Vital

Vital
    Expand Collapse

Adding rain or snow to the map to make it wet or slippery or both at the same time to create a nightmare driving hazard. The amount of rain or snow that hits the ground could be adjusted as well (you will essentially get wet and stay wet) How soon will it happen. I guess it would be logical to introduce dynamic particles as well so your car gets wet two and water droplets hit the glass windows and working wipers two if you want to see where you are going.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Ilovecarcrash101

Ilovecarcrash101
    Expand Collapse

I would pay them 50€ if they do these kind of features for BeamNG. Also dirt, mud effects anyway like on Mudrunner/Spintires

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Vital

Vital
    Expand Collapse

Agreed. I would be happy to donate 50 euro or pounds if need it for research and development, the whole thing would need baby steps of course, mud effects like spintires would probably come at the very end

4. FFIVGUY

FFIVGUY
    Expand Collapse

You guys also have to remember that this is a simulation game and that stuff like that can drastically affect frame rate.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Vital

Vital
    Expand Collapse

While I agree, I also think that it can't be worse than the AI traffic, if that was able to be implemented and not break the game this could as well

6. Nicelittle

Nicelittle
    Expand Collapse

Traffic wasn’t computer intensive because it was just the same as running AI with extra cars, the cars just get respawned near you, creating the illusion

7. CaptanW

CaptanW
    Expand Collapse

its already a feature you can turn on

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice