WIP Rally Racing T-Series

Discussion in 'Land' started by roamerdude, Feb 29, 2020.

1. roamerdude

roamerdude
    Expand Collapse

I basically got bored one day, and decided to try and make something new for the semi. So i have done just that. I have created rally .jbeam scripts. made a diff for the front rear that allows the front suspension to have power. I also created a differential for the front too, I do not know how to model things at all, and don't even ask me to make the models work. but I might have done the next-best thing for this truck. It comes in the form of a glitchy front diff. If one locks it, one gets a small torque boost. This is very helpful for off-roading and rally racing. I will need to create a new engine in the future, and a new diff for the rear rear axle that allows the front to have the same diff glitch.

Long story short, I need help with making variables work. I have tried thrice to make them work, all of these times the game fails and says "'min not a number'". . . Even though the min is literally a number. No matter how hard I check my files and correct the missing pieces of the variables, I cannot figure out why the game will not accept my minimum. I will upload Both the working file (Semi18) and the non-working file with variables. (Semi20)

Oh and i cant get a pic of the game saying that min is not a number. . .

Attached Files:

#1 roamerdude, Feb 29, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  2. Spiicy

Spiicy
    Expand Collapse

mind uploading any pics?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. roamerdude

roamerdude
    Expand Collapse

Not at all. Just keep in mind that when you use this, you will have to deactivate the mod to use the normal semi. I am working on the mod and creating a new engine, suspension, etc. . .
    --- Post updated ---
    I cant upload any picture cuz of my wifi. I dont undsrstand at all why it uploads the truck files but not any pictures.

#3 roamerdude, Feb 29, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  4. umustbeloggedintododat

umustbeloggedintododat
    Expand Collapse

hmmmm
    --- Post updated ---
    i don't get it

5. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

seems legit

6. KevIcon

KevIcon
    Expand Collapse

What does it look like before I download it?

7. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice