Random car configuration. ( configurator )

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by falcon xr8, Nov 16, 2017.

?

Do you think it's a good idea ?

1. yes

13 vote(s)
    81.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Don't really care. Meh

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. nope 100% nope.

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. falcon xr8

falcon xr8
    Expand Collapse

Just a idea i had while playing with parts. If you pressed a button and the car I.E Covet and the part's would change. One minute you have a stock covet. Press it then you have a Covet with dirty paint steel rear rims, mag front. Press it again and its missing one door and has a turbo. Ect . think of it as that dice from the sims you press it and parts change Randomly.

I dunno f it will be possible. Or if anyone would want it or not, But year just a idea ? :)

2. Raif3

Raif3
    Expand Collapse

Love it, I would want that

3. Nissan Skyline

Nissan Skyline
    Expand Collapse

There was a UI app similar to this that would spawn a random car with a random config, and it worked great when the big config packs existed. Random parts would get iffy fast, as mismatched tires and wheels would be funky, fenders might not be the same, and random suspension components would be awful to say the least. It honestly would just be a better idea to have tons of configs pre-made and use the random config selector. (Only one config pack still exists, and it isn't bad, just small.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice