Realistic Race Cars

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by CarBro74, Jul 12, 2017.

1. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Hey, I was thinking about the racecars in BeamNG, and it would be cool if the race, drag, or any vehicles suit for the track versions of the cars had more of a realistic race car interior with switches that increase and decrease the tire pressure, set which RPMs to launch at, or maybe even the "kill engine" switch. I think this would make it more fun and also maybe have some cables laying around at the edge because it is a race car, it is stripped. Eh that is all I have to say, so what do you think. Also sorry if I reposted an idea like this (just searched it up, last one was in 2014).
    Okay bye.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

This goes into vehicle suggestions. and i think you mean dedicated race cars. That would be a good idea.

increase/decrease of tire pressure on a dynamic way while driving seems unrealistic, and ive heard of no racing car that does that. Having a two step launch seems like a good idea but hasn't been implemented, but i dont know how a kill switch would even work in the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

I think he is just asking for more interior options for the already in game configurations, like bucket seats and different clusters and dashboards. More interior options are high on my "content I am waiting for" list, as it's getting annoying having police cars with no internal equipment and drag cars with factory dashboards (and in the case of the '53 Special drag car, bench seats)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Oh, you mean that? i agree.

Steering wheels are nice and all but i would like to see a bucket seat with maybe slightly lower weight and lower centre of gravity, or a replaced dashboard for carbon fiber lower weight instruments and so on.

5. CaptanW

CaptanW
    Expand Collapse

kill engine switch - already implemented
    tire pressure adjustments - already implemented
    transmissions, rear end gears, gears inside the transmission ratios - already implemented

I would like to see a few more interior options but not a priority.

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice