1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Reflections only work for one vehicle per time.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Jujune, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Jujune

Jujune
    Expand Collapse

Soo... Now its getting ugly...

So everything was fine till the update. The dynamique reflections are cool though.
    If you turn everything on lowest it isnt dynamique anymore.

The thing is, i dont need dynamique reflections (performance is getting worse) i was fine with the normals.
    Now if i turn them off the color turns into matte and it looks stupid. Also when i spawn a second vehicle the non selected gets matte color.

For screenshots with multiple vehicles or just gameplay it looks stupid and weird. Please devs can you fix that or do a way to also get static reflections too for all vehicles if you spawn multiple of them?

2. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

DRF only works on the currently selected vehicle.

3. Jujune

Jujune
    Expand Collapse

Thats what i said in the OP post. I know that already.

Im asking on getting the old reflections back cause they worked for multiple vehicles. Or get DRF for multiple vehicles working.

4. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Sorry, my bad. I guess if you have a really beefy PC having all vehicles reflect would be cool. Someone posted a thread about how to
    get all and or older vehicles to have DRF a couple days ago.

5. Jujune

Jujune
    Expand Collapse

I need this thread haha. Gonna search it. Its annoying to have matte colored cars between one with reflections.

6. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

I think it wasn't a thread but a post in a thread, I'll look for it. I know I tried it without success but it was fairly complicated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice