Refuelling and coolant/oil levels

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Hati, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

When driving certain configs I know aren't sustainable, I'd love to be able to adjust and top up the levels of various vehicle fluids. I actually have run out of fuel when driving racing configs on circuits, and I'm narked off by the inability to refuel the car when trying to do certain things.

I also have boiled off engine coolant a number of times and would like to be able to top it up, and even do stupid stuff like drain the car of oil and see how far I can get it.

I'd love as a feature to have more control over fluids and be able to top them up and drain them. Engine abuse needs to be a feature of this game.

and part wear when?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

So, apparently I can't just agree or whatever... Have no idea why the whole rating thing has broken for me, but I think it would be nice to have a little more control over this kind of stuff as well...

Also, would love to build my 10+ gallon radi-barrels and stuff them full of ice water for derbying. K, thanks, bye!

3. cookies and milk

cookies and milk
    Expand Collapse

changes to the forum buddy.

4. RedHorizon

RedHorizon
    Expand Collapse

Throw trans and tire wear in with that; endurance rallies would be awesome.

5. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

As far as I know, console commands can already change the car's fuel level and have been able to for a long time. Coolant, I'm not sure about, but it's not out of the question. Oil level isn't implemented yet as far as I know; just temperature and whether it's getting to the engine.

The, the framework for "live" fuel and possibly coolant refills is already there; there just needs to be a way to integrate it into the UI, and also possibly tie to certain map areas (pit lane/gas station). I have a hard time believing that this isn't "in the plans" whether it's being actively worked on right now or not.

6. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

He's talking about altering the fluid levels on the fly without resetting the car. I'm pretty sure he's nore than aware you can change your starting fluid levels.

7. Mandus

Mandus
    Expand Collapse

How do i refill coolant???

8. Mopower77

Mopower77
    Expand Collapse

Don't believe you can at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice