Relative Camera Update Suggestion

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by KennyWah, Nov 12, 2018.

1. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Seeing the driver camera overhaul and how awesome that's allowed you to dial in your driver cam, the relative camera has become an annoyance. I am aware could disable it, however, I prefer to dial it into a roof/hood Gran Turismo 4 Style camera on cars.

I propose we update the relative camera so that it saves your position on each car similar to the driver camera. Maybe we could allow the player to lock it down.

Furthermore, I notice if you're on that camera when you reset the car it returns to its default location, if you change camera, reset, change back.. it'll be in the place you'd had it before resetting.

This may seem like a bit of a request, I just feel it'd be genius and allow much better control over prefered camera options now that the driver camera is solid.

Edit:

It would also vastly improve the user end experience of driving automation cars.

Heck, if I could I'd disable onboard cameras and use just custom relative and driver cam alongside orbit and dynamic, I would.

The reset button map could also just return the camera to centre-forward as opposed to default spawn position.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

This is the biggest annoyance with the relative camera for me. If I damage the vehicle & want to reset it, I have to switch to a different camera, reset it & go back to relative. It may seem like nothing bad or hard to do, but it gets annoying after a few times

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice