1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Release

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Royce W., Oct 13, 2012.

1. Royce W.

Royce W.
    Expand Collapse

Hey, I was curious as to when this is going to be released to the public. I saw a few videos on youtube about this and it looks really cool. Was just curious to see when t will be released. Thanks. -Royce

2. Binkey

Binkey
    Expand Collapse

The makers said hopefully less than a year (they said that a couple months ago).

3. roy99669

roy99669
    Expand Collapse

I dont really care when its going to be released. Because if it is released im gonna buy it anyway. :p

4. MajorBen

MajorBen
    Expand Collapse

Everyone how want the makers to release the demo (or fullgame ;)) for free please write "I want to play NOW" in the commands. I hope we can make over 50 commands :confused::rolleyes:.

5. gtaman788

gtaman788
    Expand Collapse

Well it wont bee free. But i hope thay release the demo (or fullgame ) asap.;)

6. Trykkestar

Trykkestar
    Expand Collapse

NO...That's a horrible idea. We don't want to rush them or beg them to release early. Think of it like this: the longer we wait, the better the game will be. If we make them rush, they might leave out some of the things we want, and nobody wants that! :) Also, they won't release it for free. They put too much work into this to release it for free. The demo might be free, but right now nobody knows (aside from the devs). We will just have to wait and see. ;) I hope they release the demo soon too, but I don't want to beg for it.

7. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

Stop instigating a spam campaign.

8. Hondune

Hondune
    Expand Collapse

Why would you want them to release an unfinished "demo" without finalized physics, without a proper engine simulation (as said in one of gabes videos), with no finished content, probably loads of bugs, and absolutely no game modes?

I think i speak for nearly everyone (besides you, i guess) when i say we would rather wait for the product they want to release, rather than an unfinished product released to shut people up.

9. Mad-Alex

Mad-Alex
    Expand Collapse

I absolutely agreed with you + releasing unfinished product will not calm down people, it will lead to a lot of complains on bugs, glitches and lack of content.

10. wawers34

wawers34
    Expand Collapse

what if its free like ror

11. Binkey

Binkey
    Expand Collapse

Re: what if its free like ror

Dude, stop posting spam, that comment was pointless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice